Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sorry For The Lack Of Updates Recently

I would like to apologize to all of the regular readers of this blog. I have been working on a number of personal projects over the last few weeks and have not had as much time to work towards writing posts for the blog. I can see from my statistics that readers check in often, that is why I would like to extend my apology one step further.

I am asking that all readers feel free to submit their own ideas for a blog post that they would like to read. It could be a simply question or a topic that you would like to have thoroughly answered and discussed in detail on a blog post. Names will be kept private, so feel free to ask away with your biggest computer questions.

I will be reading them over and answering them in a series of upcoming blog posts. Thank you in advance for your participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment