Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 Reasons That I Love Medical School

I am often asked why I choose medical school while knowing that it is tough, full of stress, and is very challenging. I decided to answer this via my blog. Here are the five reasons that I love medical school:

1. I am joining a centuries old profession. Even in the bible, there are mentions of healers using medicine as a cure. I am proud to be part of that.

2. There is always someone to help. There will always be people who are sick and need medical attention.

3. It challenges me. I am not someone who likes to do the bare minimum; I like to go above and beyond.

4. It forces me to think and analyze my own life. It gives me something to look forward too.

5. It will allow me to help others and provide for myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment